Thursday, December 29, 2005

Post Christmas Post...

Yup, I was off the air for a while... I'm rather afraid that internet access sorta relies on being at one of my jobs... still got to de-digitise and connect at home. Christmas was very much as Christmas always is, but with the added fun of the little one opening up her presents... she has just worked out that the good stuff is what's inside, not the wrapping! Fresh delight followed each opening, and she is still discovering what some of the stuff does! For me, this is what Christmas is about... kids and presents. And turkey of course!

I did once more fail in my bi-annual attempt to set the mother-in-law alight (Every December and July!) as she pours boiling brandy over the pudding to flambe it. I'll get her next time!

And so now life continues... much as if it had all not happened... only the extra kilos and the rapidly increasing toybox remain to remind me!

No comments: